Bulova men's watch - Aerojet - self-winding movement with 40-hour charge reserve
From the Classic Automatic Collection. Rose gold-tone stainless steel case with crown at two o’clock position, open aperture silver-white dial with rose gold-tone hands and markers, exhibition case back, automatic heart-beat self-winding movement with 40-hour power reserve, boxed mineral glass, croco-embossed brown leather strap with three-piece buckle closure, and water resistance to 30 metres.
Caliber : 8250-Y1A
Case Size : 41 MM
Case material : Stainless steel
Crystal : Double Curved Mineral Boxed Crystal
Band : Black leather
Water resistance : 0030 M
Waranty : 3 years
En inventaire (can be backordered)
Ring size chart
It is important to know that nothing is more effective than a size measurement in a jewelry store with metal rings. If you are
unable to come to the store, here are two techniques to determine the perfect size for you
Please check our return/exchange policy regarding modifications made to a ring at the time of purchase before requesting a
1. Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
2. Fold the thin strip of paper around your finger at the base and very close to your knuckle.
3. Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
4. Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the exact circumference.
5. Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size using the size chart above.
To measure your ring size, you will need the following:
- A ring you already own that matches the finger that will wear the ring you wish to purchase.
- A ruler.
How to measure:
1. Measure the inside diameter of the ring (we are talking about the inside of the ring, not the metal).
2. Record this measurement in millimeters and use the conversion chart above to find your
For REFERENCE purposes only. Octeau Joaillier cannot be held responsible for any error resulting from the
measurement of your finger.